Better Version Of Me


  

  My parents have always taught me that "life is full of challenges and things you wish you could change, but the truth is, the only thing you can change is yourself." I firmly feel that this self-reliant mindset is what made me the person I am today. Our world is filled with endeavors, but we shouldn't blame others for them. In my opinion, every terrible event has some positive feedback. 

    When I was 15 yrs old I'm on a relationship with someone. I met him through social media. Everyday we always have a communication, have kulitan and chismisan .Then it took a months  when we start talking until one day he finally  decided me to court. In his first ligawan stage he is so very kind and green flag boy. His time is always in me, always giving me assurance and every day he reminds how much he loves me. Until one day I think I'm ready na so I decided to answered him. He was so happy when I answered him. After a month when we officially 
in a relationship here he start getting cold and he's slowly losing interest with me. He always mad me even though I don't do anything bad to him. He is not like before who was always eager for my presence. He already changed. Until I found out that he's already cheating on me. 
I caught him chatting and flirting with different girls. So I decided to break up with him. 

   After a days since we broke up he chat me, he ask and begging me to comeback. Then I was the fool and marupok girl who was given a lot of chances to try fixing our relationship better. He proved that he changed his "babaero" things he did before. He try to become better but still he can't.  He cheated on me again, and again and again. I always crying every night and asking myself if I really deserve to cheated, questioning myself why I need to be treated like shit. Until I have become aware of reality and realized that I don't deserve to be treated like this. I finally break up with him and I promised to myself that I will never comeback again with him.

 

 In this situation I experience, I've learned a lot. 
I have realized that I can’t control everything that happens to me. I learned not to give everything, live for yourself. If before I was very afraid to left by someone, now I realized it's happier when you're free from a situation you don't deserve. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history but not a part of your destiny. Because of him I experience so much pain and that pain changed me. He made me more stronger than before. There will always be things in life you wish you could change, but the only thing you can change is yourself.









Reference:

https://www.shutterstock.com/search/best-version-yourself

https://www.mindful.org/a-better-version-of-yourself/

https://www.newsweek.com/amplify/your-guide-becoming-best-version-yourself-help-successful-celebrities

Date: May 23,2023

Comments