ME MYSELF AND I

        My name is Chelsea Angel F. Rapisura. I was born on 15th day of January 2007. I'm already 15 years of age. I live in the small town of Tamorong Sta. Catalina Ilocos Sur. Currently, I'm in a junior high school, grade 10 student in special math class in Ilocos Sur National High School. I come with the family of five and I occupy the fourth position. Unika- iha of Mr& Mrs. Bonie Rapisura Sr. my father is a farmer while my mother is a full time housewife. I also have two brothers namely Kuya Ybonne and younger brother Bonie Jr. They always monitoring my every move which can be quiet annoying sometimes. However, I know they have my back whenever I am in trouble.

       I am an outgoing person with a good sense of humor and make friends easily. My friends say that I am funny and fun to be with. I sometimes go out of my way to be nice to people and help them out. Friendship and family mean to me a lot. My hobbies include listening to music, watching movies and travelling. Although I don't get to travel much, I relish every moment I get to. I am generally pleased with my life. I don't like sports and go out of my way to exercise. Because when it comes to exercise I really got lazy.

      My professional aspiration is to obtain a bachelor's degree in any health related course, which would promote my career goal of being a medical doctor. the reason why I want to pursue a degree in the medical line is to someday be able to provide a subsidized medical to a poor people in our country. Hence, I study hard because without a degree I cannot attain my goals in life.






Comments

  1. Nice to meet you, Chelsea. I hope to see you achieve your goal. Keep it up! Goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont lose hope and keep pursuing your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your perspective in life. And I hope you will achieve your goal someday to be a Doctor:>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Chelsea! Keep on dreaming and striving!♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite an admirable dream. Hope you can make your dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let this dream be bisected into sections, achieve this sections one by one till that dreams is reached.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice meeting you Chelsea! Keep going. Always be Positive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was nice meeting you, Chelsea. I wish you luck in reaching your goal. Good luck! 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment