A Dream Come Tru


 Dreams are necessary. Without dreams, there will be no ambition to chase. Most people have dreams. Even the most successful people had dreams and that is what has made them what they are today. Dreaming is essential for a human being. Without dreams, you will lose interest in life and finally have to live life. You will be bored and tired of the same monotonous routines of our daily life and will not even find interest in the most exciting things. Only with dreams, will you find a purpose to live your life. 

 

 As a girl who have many ambitions in life, my dream profession is to become a successful registered nurse. I want to pursue this job because my mom really wants me to become a nurse. Also this is what I want to become someday. By becoming a nurse it would allow me to fulfill my life-long ambition of pursuing a career in which I am able to help and care for people. I am interested in all areas of nursing. I am confident to take on these new challenges and embark on my journey as a student, eventually fulfilling my ambition of becoming a qualified nurse. Besides of wanting to be a nurse someday, my dream also is to repay all the sacrifices and hardships of my parents to us children's. Spoiling all they want, whether it is money or things. Give and experience the luxurious lifestyle that they want.

 


 To achieve my dreams in life I would promise to myself I will study hard. Being a nurse has been my ambition for many years and I can't think of another profession more rewarding. My commitment to a vocation in nursing will ensure I am the best student l can be and I will continue to strive to learn and succeed at this path.


REFERENCE:

https://www.pexels.com/search/dream/

https://nurse.org/articles/work-in-us-as-foreign-educated-nurse/

https://njbmagazine.com/monthly-articles/what-makes-a-successful-business/

DATE: June 8, 2023

Comments