A Fresh Start

 


  



Every student often set resolutions on New Year.  New Year, New Me” is often said each time a new year comes. The reason for that is because every new year is a new chapter in our lives, and everything in the past that we were looking forward to changing can be changed or improved in a new year and we can add set that as a goal to become one of our new year's resolution.

 

I am a student, for me time is the most precious thing. If I will kill time now, it will kill me tomorrow. Every student must dream to do something productive because dreaming and materializing dreams is akin to success. My new year resolutions are get organized, more productive, stop procrastinating and have an healthy body. In order to attain my mentioned resolutions and goals I will bring many changes in by day to day. One of the biggest cause of procrastination is excessive use of social media specially Facebook, Tiktok, Messanger and etc. Apart from it I will limit the time I spend in front of the television. Instead of watching television excessively I will try to find a sport that I like and play that game in order to keep myself fit and smart. The most important of all is to be organized. I never have the habit of organizing my work and therefore end up in late finishing homework and projects. So this year I plan to be more systematic and organized, so that I finish my work on time and do not keep pending, the works assigned to me. Secondly I would like to be a good reader. The most important of all is to be organized. I never have the habit of organizing my work and therefore end up in incomplete homework and projects. So this year I plan to be more systematic and organized, so that I finish my work on time and do not keep pending, the works assigned to me. Secondly I would like to be a good reader.

 







 This time, I am determined to stick to my resolutions and get myself corrected to be a more better student , both for myself, and my family and to the society.



  

Comments

  1. Never give up and believe in yourself, I know that you can achieve the goals that you say in your new years resolution. Good luck Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may your efforts yield a positive outcome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment