My 2nd Quarter Journey

 





I've learned a lot more in the second quarter of school than I did in the first! We have been working on even trickier math problems. We have studied motors and generators in science. I have been really impressed with how organized I am and how my brain can handle so many new concepts. I already adore all of my subject professors because they are fantastic. I want to learn a lot of new things this year.

 


Since I am such an organized person, my notes are always in order. Even though accelerated math topics can occasionally be tedious to complete, I have already completed several of them. One of the best methods I've found to learn new arithmetic concepts is through Accelerated Math in my opinion. I take advantage of any opportunity to increase my score total. Even if it only gives me one point back, I will still get a better score and be able to understand why I got that problem wrong.

 



 Given that we are permitted to have our notes out and that they assist me remember how to solve problems, I have to admit that I don't really study for the tests that occur almost every day. I have found that by taking quizzes, I am more at ease when taking other tests of any kind. I sometimes confuse words and numbers, which causes me to solve tasks incorrectly, thus I would like to develop my ability to focus on the task at hand. My next steps are to continue giving it my all and never give up in order to become a great student.

Comments

Post a Comment