How I Spent Christmas




  Christmas is celebrated every year on December 25. The festival marks and celebration of the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ. His birthday is one of the most joyous ceremonies amongst Christians.  Christmas symbolizes merriment and love. The season of Christmas that begins from thanksgiving brings festivity and joy to everyone’s lives.

   



My christmas celebrations starts from the moment December arrives. We decorate the christmas tree with the theme of baby Jesus being born in our home. My mother prepared delicious buko salad, graham and spaghetti for our handa. We also make inihaw barbecue. I have so many activities planned with my family members and friends like giving gifts and make some enjoyable games. At night me and my friends decided to make christmas carol in our barangay. We also attending the simbang gabi every midnight.  




On the Christmas eve we go to my tita's house to celebrate the Christmas together. We all happy eating the foods that my mom and my tita prepared and drink to our heart's content. After eating, we open our gifts we received. My tita decided to play games like bring me, suck and blow and more. We also have an inuman together with my barkada and my cousins as our bonding time. We enjoy taking and sharing stories of our life together. After the inuman we all went in our house and enjoy the coziness in our warm blankets watching our favorite Christmas movies and dozing off to sleep to the sweet Jesus carol that plays in the background in soft volume in our home. Christmas is the best time of the year.




  

Comments

  1. Christmas is indeed the best time of the year; seeing how you celebrated yours with your beloved ones. Also, cherish those moments as well as creating more memories with them. Nice blog, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment